Guidance Counselor Scan
No marketing strategy aimed at the high school market would be complete without talking to the high school guidance counselors. Even in the age of the internet, guidance counselors still function as gatekeepers of information, and if you want to put information in the hands of high school students, you need to know what guidance counselors think and say about your college. A CLARUS Guidance Counselor Scan can help.
In-depth interviews will be conducted with your local guidance counselors to determine:
- How they view the quality of education at your college
- Whether they refer students to your college, and which students they are likely to refer
- What information they need and want, and how often they want to hear from you
- The best method of communication with the counselors and their students
- The impact of the web in obtaining information
Our approach is flexible in that each survey can be customized to reflect the needs of our clients. Our comprehensive reports will also detail what may make counselors more likely to refer students to the College and how to forge better partnerships with the high schools.
Put our expertise to work for you. Contact us today to see how we can start helping you improve your College’s relationship with these key referral sources.