Class Schedule Audit
Crafting a workable class schedule can be a nightmare not only for your college but for your students as well. Are you getting the maximum utilization from your physical facility and your faculty? Or do you find yourself facing room shortages, no available space during key fill times and conflicts between programs needing short-term space? At CLARUS Corporation, we understand the class schedule is an extremely important component of the College, with an impact not only on current students, but on future student enrollments as well as the College’s overall fiscal health. A Class Schedule Audit can help you gain control of your scheduling process.
CLARUS Corporation collaborates with your college to:
- Identify your key issues and concerns
- Understand how the College operates and makes decisions
- Create a scheduling decision tree outlining key issues to be addressed: process, personnel, and data
- Analyze the schedule data using the academic analysis software ClassTracks
- Evaluate student access to programs and the efficiency of course scheduling and facility usage
- Recommend improvements to the scheduling process
Since campus staff is involved in the process from beginning to end, we create buy-in for the recommendations, ensuring that the resulting strategies will be implemented.
At the end of a CLARUS Corporation Class Schedule Audit, your college will be left with a comprehensive evaluation of your decision tree’s effectiveness, suggested decision rules for canceling class sections and opening new ones, current trends and forecasts in class sizes, enrollment patterns and delivery times, recommendations for maximizing space and facility utilization, and implementation strategies created by your teams.
To see how CLARUS Corporation can start helping you improve your scheduling process, contact us today.